BEWARE OF DECEIVERS
This is India Against Corruption's official website.
Shri KB "Anna" Hazare was never a part of the India Against Corruption andolan.
IAC has never supported the demand for a Lokpal. IAC firmly opposes any Lokpal(s), which is a corrupt World Bank imposed scheme to cause anarchy in India.
India Against Corruption does not permit any usage of its name(s) and title(s) in connection with the 2010-2013 LokPal Bill agitations.
IAC does not seek or take any donations.
BEWARE of cheats impersonating as IAC, and do not pay / donate anybody any money for India Against Corruption.
IAC (India Against Corruption) is a strictly non-political people's movement, founded in 2007 and managed by core committee of the leading RTI activists of India with a proven track record of selfless public service and achievements.
Er. Sarbajit Roy (National Convenor)
Mr. Veeresh Malik (Co-Convenor)
Er. C.J. Karira (Co-Convenor)
Mr. Manoj Pai
Mr. Hitendra Parihar
Mr. Muzib-Ur Rehman
Er. N.S. Venkatraman
Dr. Sandeep Gupta (wef. 2013)
Mr. Harikumar Bharatiya (wef. 2013)
Please don't believe the lies being spread about India Against Corruption by certain political parties and their agents.
Kindly note :
1) India Against Corruption is not connected to the BJP, or to the AAP, or to the Congress Party, or to the RSS.
2) The following persons, especially, were never members of India Against Corruption.
a) Anna Hazare
b) Baba Ramdev
c) Medha Patkar
d) Sri Sri Ravishankar
e) Ajit Doval
g) Justice Santosh Hegde
3) India Against Corruption is not "Team Anna" (the nickname initially given by the media to the 5 man so-called "citizens representatives" / running dogs for negotiations over Jan Lokpal Bill).
4) IAC is suing Wikipedia for compensation and damages over their cyber attacks on IAC.
5) India Against Corruption has never participated any events at/of Vivekananda Foundation, New Delhi.
For more information please visit:-